TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Non-Capri Usable Parts  (Read 15104 times)

Longer

Re: Non-Capri Usable Parts
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 03:37:29 AM »

Hey Guys!

Can you please help me! Did I understand you right, that the rear lower Trailing Arm (not the Control Arm) is the same as in Mazda 323?? When serching parts, which model do I have to choose? 323 Turbo? 323 Sedan? 323 GT? GTX? GTR?
Thanks!
Dejan

Rocketman

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • 91 BPT AWD Capri & 1991 XR2
    • http://www.werbatfik.com
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 04:10:51 AM »

88 turbo, fwd, sedan. The other models can have some differences depending on the part.
1.8L Turbo All Wheel Drive Capri... the "GTXR2"

SHOwn

• 91 XR2
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 12:51:28 PM »

I'm looking for better headlamp options and have ditched the sealed beams for cheap Chinese e-code housings using Cree LEDs. It works, but of course, Hellas would be one way to improve it further. I'd like to know if anyone has ever looked at retrofitting the apparently poor 165mm rectangular headlamp system and installed a Miata or RX7 round headlamp setup? Would a pop up headlamp mechanism swap fit?

The lighting gurus all say the rectangular lamps are difficult to design for what a car needs. There are some very good round housings available if we could squeeze them in.
R. Powell
'91 XR2, LM 16" Chrome Drifters, White Gauge Faces, Kuhmo 40's, Big Brake UG, 2.5" Mandrel Bent CATback, BMW318 Heated Seats, `94 console, '99 Dodge Neon Spoiler, '94 XR2 Sideskirts Bumpers and taillights, Fresh Basecoat-Clearcoat Cardinal Red (Jul2014), vj11/vj14 hybrid, manual boost CTL.

JJ

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2015, 07:19:57 AM »

are there any round assemblies small enough to squeeze within the popup headlamps we now have? of course, the front where the light mounts will have to be modified....
Pages: 1 [2]