TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Author Topic: any word on new ECU's with a usb port??  (Read 2067 times)

kelly270

• http://na
any word on new ECU's with a usb port??
« on: October 07, 2010, 12:14:00 PM »

Matt- have you done a ny research on the megasquirt systems, to where you think you can manufacture one, that is plug 'n' play??? I gots a little money that I could float yer way. I would like to be able to put mine on a dyno and tune it up right, when it gets built that is!!!!
God, what a differance the car is now,  from where it came. The new exhaust and intake, along with the chip and modified turbo... Wow is all I can say. I'm sure alot of other people in this small town have also said wow. With some money and the right parts, along with research, theze cars can be made fast. The new motor is coming along well, I have a guy in town that runs the fastest speed at the local speedway, balancing the bottom end. New rings, pistons, freeze plugs, front and rear bearings, and all the rest that goes along. High output oil pump, new water pump, all new timing gears and belts, (blue gates, racing), blue belts all around, along with blue vacumme hoses, will look nice with the red intercooler parts. I can't wait. I hope to make the show next year. Good luck to all the tuners out there@!!~!~!

lookin good

great upgrade

nice interior!!
more to come later!!!
92 XR2
soon to have a new heart

Rocketman

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • 91 BPT AWD Capri & 1991 XR2
    • http://www.werbatfik.com
any word on new ECU's with a usb port??
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 04:25:00 PM »

There is the MSPnP - which can work for our cars. While it is a "plug and play" unit, there is a whole bunch of other things that *should* be added because you're running a standalone, and that takes away the "PnP-Ability" of the unit.
If you want, email me and I can discuss options with you.
1.8L Turbo All Wheel Drive Capri... the "GTXR2"