TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Lets Meet in California San Francisco Bay Area  (Read 2649 times)

Chicken

Lets Meet in California San Francisco Bay Area
« on: August 09, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »

Capris of the West Unite!

How about a meet and greet, a show and shine, beers and cheers, a drive, and who knows what.

Anyone have a house or property for meeting at, or if an "out of towner" needs a wrench or a bench?  

San Fancisco is not as fun as you may imagine for a meet. I'm thinking Santa Cruz, Sacramento, or Diablo Valley.  Make a suggestion. Coastal, Redwoodal, Camp Groundal.

How about September?  Not too cold.  Not as cold as July I hope.  It will be after the Holiday season so cheaper accomodations but less campgrounds

Its a start

If you heard it from an automotive forum, get a second, and third opinion.

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 09:17:00 AM »

Hey Chicken! Santa Cruz would be nice. We can dine on fish and save the chicken for fish bait. There several possible drives to go on or just relax at the Boardwalk. Gus in Sacto

Chicken

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 07:56:00 AM »

Thats exactly the sort of things I had in mind Gus.  No fishing lisence required from the pier.

Lets get your White 94 out and appreciated.

Theres a couple of Capriists near us thet want to get together, but like all of us, need a motivator.

If you heard it from an automotive forum, get a second, and third opinion.