TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Author Topic: parts ordered  (Read 2401 times)

kelly270

• http://na
parts ordered
« on: July 27, 2010, 04:22:00 PM »

from corksport

mazda speed high flow oil pump
ARP head studd kit
conetic head gasket
gates racing timing belt

from ebay

front mount intercooler kit, 27" by 6" by 3" with 2 1/2 intake and outtake

from siliconeintakes

all the neccessary fitting that I thought I might ever need to install the above kit

and I went ahead and ordered up a full gasket and seal kit and water pump too.

Got ahold of my racing motor go-to guy and we are getting ready to check out the engine tommorrow with the head off.  Go over what we want to do as far as porting the head and exhaust, and really getting down to what I expect out of the motor and car when its done. I will be happy to see anything over 250 HP at the wheels. Next step will be to order up the turbo, but that will have to wait awhile.
Meanwhile, the car will have the upgraded VJ11/VJ13 hybrid and intercooler, and new interior, while I wait for another $1000 to appear! (2months)

Been contact with cory from tunerfixx about a spec 1 clutch and lightened fly wheel. we are also researching injector upgrades, as well as fuel pump upgrades. Any info would be appreciatedon these item upgrades.  Thanks fellows. I will keep taking pictures as we go along.

Joe, the guys at corksport said that the cams in  my car should be fine for the 255 HP I'm looking for, any comments? I know you changed yours, as well as your valves.
92 XR2
soon to have a new heart