TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: Deep south Capri meet info needed  (Read 3878 times)

blueamber

Deep south Capri meet info needed
« on: March 02, 2013, 01:58:00 PM »

Fill out this google docs form if you are interested in attending a deep south Capri meet of some sort in the coming months.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15f-cxoJWUbVGmEg1nYypJwg1Hh8u1Cs9juszqI8xv5Q/viewform

This will let me match people to locations, dates and interests for a meet, or 2.

Be sure to hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.  I will contact people when a meet of some sort can be formed up.  Information from the data will be kept private unless you want it released.

There may be a better way to do this, but this is a start...Chris

CapriTypeR

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • http://Roo-Sport.com
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 08:23:00 AM »

Chris....
I'm copying and pasting this onto the Facebook groups!

Hope this helps!

--Russ
Need parts?? Go to http://www.Roo-Sport.com
for the worlds largest selection
of new and used Capri parts!

blueamber

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 12:14:00 PM »

Well, I have about 20 responses to my Capri meet questionaire, and about 1/2 of them line up for an April 6 meet in the Tampa / St. Petersburg area.  That's the date, I'll give more details later...Chris

blueamber

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 04:58:00 AM »

OK, you are invited to the:
Spring 2013 Florida Capri gathering,
Saturday, April 6, 2013.
Location is at my Pinellas County house (in Pinellas Park), with room for at least a dozen cars.  
Time is about 11am.  
I will have a barbeque running.  Bring your own if you don't like pepsi and iced tea, hot dogs and hamburgers, cole slaw and baked beans.

Please respond off group (to my blueamber42@xxx email address) so I can get enough food.  I'll email back confirmation along with the address of the gathering (I'd rather not publish it to the world).

There is also a blue 93 automatic there that I could sell cheap if someone is interested.  Not road-worthy, but engine and transmission are good, nice body, no title but is obtainable, I'm just not interested in doing all the work the car needs.

If more than a dozen cars sign up, we can regroup at a local park, I'll let you know.

For those who could not schedule and come to this gathering, pick a summer date and location and we'll do it again...Chris

tonlaw71

• Administrator
    • 1992 XR2 and a 2013 Nissan Juke
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 04:38:00 PM »

Well, crap! If they hadn't of changed my drill dates in April, I would of tried to get down there. I'll have to catch the next one. My Capri is itching for a long road trip!
///Tony aka Bubba Gumpshrimp\\\

///'92 Plasti-Dipped XR2\\\