TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Capri Cruise - Sydney Australia  (Read 2915 times)

MrCapri

Capri Cruise - Sydney Australia
« on: June 01, 2004, 04:24:00 PM »

Hey guys, Im trying to organise a cruise for all the capri owners in sydney and surrounding areas. Will be a top night out (make it at night). I got some show capri's coming aswell hopefully.

If any1 is interested plz reply!!

CapriTypeR

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • http://Roo-Sport.com
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 09:27:00 PM »

I'm VERY interested!!  Problem is, I'm in the good ol' US of A!!  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post pictures of this event, or email them to me at Cougar1prod@cs.com!

Thanks!
----Russ
Need parts?? Go to http://www.Roo-Sport.com
for the worlds largest selection
of new and used Capri parts!

drbob

• Old-Timer
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2004, 09:17:00 AM »

Please send the pictures to Anthony.  I am sure he would be glad to post pictures from down under.  The only problem is,  Anthony is a bit slow and the fact that the steering wheel is on the "wrong" side may confuse him a bit and make him think he transposed the pictures.  

But I am sure with plenty of time (months) and guidence (help him bill), Anthony will be able to figure it all out.

We havent banged anthony around the room for a while, so I will make the opening salvo.
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?