TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: The story of Bills Dad. pt 1  (Read 2674 times)

drbob

• Old-Timer
The story of Bills Dad. pt 1
« on: September 18, 2004, 06:00:00 AM »

There have been quistions raised about the identity of Billy father.  I have researched this and was shocked.  I could not believe it.  Who could imagine the odds.

You see it started back in the 80's when I was in the Navy.  You see, my job in the Navy placed me in constant contact with the top echelon of military commanders.  While working with the Supreme Allied Commander (SAC), I was given an opportunity to work on a classified operation.

To say it was classified is an understatement.  I was told even the President didnt know about the facility (plausable deniability).  The facility I went to was in the middle of Chicago actually.  About three blocks from the Sears tower.  It was a parking lot.  

Just another parking garage in the city.  The funny thing is, all the cars belonged to employees.  An eight story parking garage, but the elevator went down a couple floors further than ground.  Damn, it was a two minite elevator ride to the bottom.  I think as fast as the Sears tower elevator was going up, this was as fast going down.

It was Tuesday August 8th 1980.  I was on the way to the Message Center, when I heard a loud comotion,  It sounded like a party, so I went to investigate (I used to party alot back then).  There was about a hundred scientists, a few high ranking military officers, and these two men who just stood out of the way in the back.   Dark suits, expressionless, sunglasses (a mile underground?).  These guys actually scared me.  It was wierd, I have been around alot of people in my life and this was the first time I actually became afraid of someone.  

I was peaking around the corner watching the festivities when one of the scary guys looked at me.  Damn, how could he see me, I was just looking through a crack in a door?  I took off like I was shot out of a Howitizer.  As I slowed down to take a corner in the hallway, I looked back and saw the guy coming out the door.   Wow, I hope he didn't see me.

I ran to the Message Center and just kind of hid out in the back, fiddling with some equipment to try, to get my nerves back.  I figured I was safe, the area where I worked, only 20 people had the combination to come in.  So I thought, apparently the number is 22.   Damn, how did they find me so fast.        

stay tuned for part II
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?

FlyinCapri

The story of Bills Dad. pt 1
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2004, 06:43:00 AM »

Very Nice story.
Eric Brown