TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Front Calipers Needed  (Read 2738 times)

David Young

• 1993 XR2
Front Calipers Needed
« on: November 17, 2009, 01:27:00 AM »

Good morning all -- I am in a bit of a jam this morning.  I took the front end of my daughters 91 capri apart last night.  I have new bearings, seals, brake pads, rotors, and the new nut that holds the axle.  However both front calipers  are frozen tight...I can't get them to slide at all...and i thought the brakes were a kind of spongy.  Its a good thing i found this before she started driving this on a regular basis.  Does anyone know where I might pick up a couple of front calipers?  I need'em bad.

David
David A. Young

Jacob

• http://yahoo
Front Calipers Needed
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 07:44:00 AM »

I was able to pick some up for my 94 from advanced auto parts, they were kinda pricy where Im at I dont know about you though

David Young

• 1993 XR2
Front Calipers Needed
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:28:00 AM »

Well, I found a great price from the local NAPA store for $42 each plus the core.  Advance auto wanted $55 each plus the core.  I just ordered them from the NAPA store.

David
David A. Young