TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: '92 xr2 parts  (Read 2517 times)

hi11bi11y

'92 xr2 parts
« on: January 08, 2011, 05:50:00 AM »

hello guys, I got a '92 xr2 in a trade. The car had been wrecked in the front. When I made the trade I thought I could use this motor with a miata bellhousing in a '87 b2200. After a little research I think Im going to use a 1.8 miata motor and trans(atleast the bell). Because of the dizzy issue with the 1.6.
  As a result I have a ton of parts. what do y'all need/want? The exh.mani. IS cracked and the turbo also has a crack where the hotside bolts to the coldside so I dunno about those. I heard the car run b4 I traded and didnt hear any exhuast leaks. I seen the crackes while dismanteling it.

Thanks daniel  you can email me at daniel_williams28@yahoo.com  or P.M. me here ill be on/off the comp all day today and tommorrow.

CapriTypeR

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • http://Roo-Sport.com
'92 xr2 parts
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 06:15:00 AM »

PM sent...........
Need parts?? Go to http://www.Roo-Sport.com
for the worlds largest selection
of new and used Capri parts!

hi11bi11y

'92 xr2 parts
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 01:54:00 AM »

All this stuff is about a week or two from going to the junkyard. I gotta get it outta my way.

festivawes

'92 xr2 parts
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 04:37:00 AM »

How much for the knock sensor, knock box, and turbo overboost switch located on the firewall (grey plug in, three pins)

Shipped to 65757?