TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: 1991 Mercury Capri FOR SALE $2000  (Read 2213 times)

Javier

1991 Mercury Capri FOR SALE $2000
« on: January 22, 2012, 01:14:00 PM »

1.6L DOHC 4Cyl. Non Turbo. Alloy wheels. Power steering, door locks, windows and mirrors. 32MPG. Manual transmission 5 speed. 145.000 miles. Air bags driver & passenger.

CLEAN CARFAX AND CLEAN TITLE IN HAND. PASSED SMOG CHECK 8/16/11. Tags good 'til Sep 2012. Car is in excellent shape. Tires still in warranty, timing belt replaced, new radiator, new struts, new distributor, new spark plugs, new soft top, recently install new CAT and exhaust. All service records available. Owner's manual included in original booklet from dealership. The taillights and front side lights in the picture are the original 1991. Changed it to the 1994 version now, they look better. You can see it in the last 2 pictures (See link at the end). I'll give you the old lights, they are in perfect shape.

Engine and transmission very strong. No leaks. AC and heater works great. Everything works. Alpine Stereo/CD (MP3) with Sony Speakers, sounds great. Super clean interior. Original paint looks great (no peeling) with some little scratches in the bumper, it's a 1991. Was garaged. Has back seat, seats 2 people for short trips.

My dad bought it for me but I need an automatic for commuting. It is my daily driver for now. The car needs to go, I have another car in mind already and I need the money.
$2000 OBO.
MUST SEE. Se habla espanol.

In person, no checks accepted. Cash.
Lowballers offers will be ignored.

PICTURES:
http://imgur.com/a/gRSFI#0