TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: 91 Mercury Capri XR2 Minnesota.  (Read 2297 times)

Christian

91 Mercury Capri XR2 Minnesota.
« on: November 12, 2010, 07:06:00 AM »

It pains me to do this, but I need to get rid of my project car    :(    I live in Minnesota and am about 3 hours north of the Minneapolis.

THIS IS A PROJECT CAR! It doesn't need much to run perfectly, just a new turbo which I have. You need to be mechanically inclined to replace it though, it will take about 6-7 hours to do if you are efficient. If you take your time it will be a weekend project.

I will straight up trade this car for a Suzuki T500 Titan motorcycle, or maybe an older AMC muscle car/jeep if you have one, it doesn't need to run BUT must be complete and in decent condition.

I have for sale or maybe trade for a snowmobile, motorcycle, or tell me what ya got I may be interested. The worst I could say is no. I did a full tune up on it 2 months ago, plugs, wires, fuel filter, oil change and a new fuel pressure regulator. it does have I believe 170k miles? Ill check when I get home. There is a little bit of rust and the tires will need to be replaced soon, they are still usable but not the best. Also it doesn't have a trunk key and the key that opens the convertible storage are, so the top is stuck down and the top wasn't in the greatest condition anyways. A new top is only around 190 dollars anyway. Also one more thing it will need to be towed, a seal in the turbo blew out so it does run and drive good still but it burns oil through the turbo so I really wouldn't trust driving it far. I do have a used turbo thats in great condition just needs to be cleaned out. Oh one more thing too, the passenger side door is dented in a little bit but you can pop it out fairly easily and I have a passenger side window motor and glass coming for it eventually too. I cant seem to think of anything else, other than that I do have pictures, just call or text me at 218-830-9322 my name is Christian. If I dont respond to the call just leave a voicemail and Ill get back to you as soon as possible. Or just PM me here.

I am probably forgetting somethings, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer them as best I can.

Price $1000 obo not sure if thats a good price or not.

Christian

91 Mercury Capri XR2 Minnesota.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »

Black Friday special, price lowered to $800 dollars and now will trade for pretty much anything.