TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: 1994 Capri is looking for a new home  (Read 2341 times)

Mirco

1994 Capri is looking for a new home
« on: October 22, 2010, 06:37:00 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I have enjoyed my 1994 Mercury Capri for about 10 years now. It has 130,000 Miles on it and has been always very well maintained by the same shop. I cured all the issues since then (tail-lamps, power window motor, struts) and I am very happy with it.

It stands out wherever I go and I am always getting compliments for its style, beauty and pristine condition. The paint is still original and looks glossy in a shiny blue tone (aside from a few very minor marks and thinning paint on the front bumper).  

With its 100 hp out of an 1.6 liter dohc I4 engine and its body weight of just 2423 lbs it accelerates pretty quick but not exactly sporty. However in connection with the manual transmission and its firm suspension it corners beautifully swift and that is where it really shines.

All of the maintenance records are available, it has a clean title and the oil change has always been performed after 3000 miles. I did not add any life shortening gizmos! Instead I put in a K&N air filter and Bosch 4+ sparkplugs which improved the performance noticeably.  

Since I am moving back to Germany I can’t keep it anymore. For that the car is priced to be sold quickly. However I will not give it away for free and I will not sell it to anyone who plans to dismantle it (after putting a couple of hundred dollars into it that roadster could shine as a showroom car)!

The price I am asking for is $2399,-

I live in Sacramento where the car is located. If you are serious about buying please call me at 916 869 3779.

Please find pictures of it in the photo section