TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: 91 XR2 FS W/HARD TOP  (Read 2731 times)

rwyattxr2

91 XR2 FS W/HARD TOP
« on: February 14, 2010, 04:57:00 AM »

156,XXX miles.  I bought this about 6 months ago as a daily driver until I figured out what I wanted.  I changed the plugs, wires, rotor/cap, oil, and oxygen sensor. I always do this with every used car I buy.  Runs great but alternator is going bad.  Soft top needs the window replaced.  Lights work fine and it also has a full size spare.  Current Virginia state inpsection.  It's 20 years old so it does have some minor door dings and there is two areas with rust on the front of the rear wheel wells. I have the rear spoiler I just like the way the car looked without it. I've bought a new car now and would like to hold onto this as a second car, but I'm moving to Florida and it's not feasable to take it. Looking to get $900 or close offer.  Car is located in Virginia Beach, Va.  If interested contact Richard @ (757)467-0882, or e-mail me richard.wyatt@gmail.com.  I will e-mail pictures.