General > Photographs

Available soon!

(1/3) > >>

Rocketman:
This is my prototype Rocketman Intake for the Capri XR2. It's modeled after the famous HKS rally part for the 323 GTX, with some improvements. This pipe replaces the extremely restrictive (and cheap plastic!) turbo intake j-pipe.

Its not quite complete yet, it will be a multi-piece kit. It will include this pipe, a silicone coupler for the turbo, and two interchangeable flanges. One piece is a blockoff, allowing you to run a Blowoff Valve, and the other piece is a recirculation fitting if you want to run a Bypass Valve. (The HKS piece is only designed for recirculation) I am also considering including a custom Rocketman high flow VAF cone filter adapter.

It will be available very soon, I'm not sure on the target price yet. But I'd like to hear you're questions and comments!

Heavensheros:
those look great rocketman , i would buy one if i still used that peice. maybe i will buy one for the stock capri i own. keep us updated , also i know there is a thread on it but how are those door pulls coming ?

Gostlrs:
how much i am about to get a new BOV and i was going to replace that part of the pipe

Rocketman:
Joshua, I am still working on the door pulls! I have a master mold in the works, I'll be working on it in the coming week. I'll keep everyone updated!

Gostlrs, This is not the crossover piece on the top of the engine, this delivers air into the turbo. (mounts on the front of the engine)

Heavensheros:
thats great to hear, looking foward to the updates, i will be one of the first to buy those door pulls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version