TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Progress on my rebuild. (NSF56k?)  (Read 2591 times)

WChris

Progress on my rebuild. (NSF56k?)
« on: May 02, 2007, 05:36:00 AM »

Got it running, fixed all the misc fluid leaks, I think the master brake cylinder needs to be replaced, only one of the tires are locking up when I jam on the brakes. I should be driving it to work, it runs wonderfully. Turbo was rebuilt at Majestic Dallas Turbo for a very nice price, and the thing looks wonderful, very clean, very friendly service. Yay! (This only took me a year. -cough-)

I don't have any of it as I put it together, but this is what I have thus far, I'm still waiting on the rebuilt turbo and the extra I won on Ebay. Imagine, after all I went through thinking the engine was damaged, it was the turbo all along! At least I learned from this (alot).

And I figured I'd share this with you. These two beauties are my competition. Friendly, that is. My father and I commonly clash with these vehicles. The capri won't struggle anymore.

[ May 12, 2007, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: WChris ]

D22A

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSZAQnluDNk&feature=related
Progress on my rebuild. (NSF56k?)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 11:50:00 AM »

nice

you rebult the engine ?????
whay you did not change  turbo????
i do not drive capri enymore but i am still here and not going anywhere  
1996 MT 3000GT LS
1993 CAPRI n/a