TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Author Topic: MY XR2 PROJECT/BUILD!!  (Read 2454 times)

coco-customs

MY XR2 PROJECT/BUILD!!
« on: June 11, 2009, 04:38:00 PM »

Im finally Starting a build thred for my 91 XR2. I bought the car 2 years ago with just over 100,000 for a whopping $500. My girlfriend drove it for the first winter (yes capris love the snow) I then daily drove it for a summer. This is a pic the last summer it was drove.

For the last year now ive been picking at it for a project car.

Sadly the last summer it was drove a deer ran into me....yes it RAN into me not the other way around.

Ive allready got the paint and a few auto body buddys so im now in search of a door and panal to fix it. ANYWAYS my goal with the car is to make the most power (on a budget anyways) and lightest weight EVER!!!!!! I started by completly striping the interior including all unnecessary wiring. .acually about 6 or 7 pounds of it.

The next plans for the interior is a custom sheet metal dash, guages, custom roll cage (acuall one not the maita type) and seat install. I picked up a super clean set of 03 WRX seats for only $100!! There WAY comfy and have nice high bolsters.

Not stoping till 300 WHP