TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: MY XR2 PROJECT/BUILD!!  (Read 2455 times)

coco-customs

MY XR2 PROJECT/BUILD!!
« on: June 11, 2009, 04:38:00 PM »

Im finally Starting a build thred for my 91 XR2. I bought the car 2 years ago with just over 100,000 for a whopping $500. My girlfriend drove it for the first winter (yes capris love the snow) I then daily drove it for a summer. This is a pic the last summer it was drove.

For the last year now ive been picking at it for a project car.

Sadly the last summer it was drove a deer ran into me....yes it RAN into me not the other way around.

Ive allready got the paint and a few auto body buddys so im now in search of a door and panal to fix it. ANYWAYS my goal with the car is to make the most power (on a budget anyways) and lightest weight EVER!!!!!! I started by completly striping the interior including all unnecessary wiring. .acually about 6 or 7 pounds of it.

The next plans for the interior is a custom sheet metal dash, guages, custom roll cage (acuall one not the maita type) and seat install. I picked up a super clean set of 03 WRX seats for only $100!! There WAY comfy and have nice high bolsters.

Not stoping till 300 WHP