TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Author Topic: NXS MotorSports Review  (Read 2821 times)

tonlaw71

• Administrator
    • 1992 XR2 and a 2013 Nissan Juke
NXS MotorSports Review
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:29:00 AM »

Hey fellow Capri freaks!! I just want to take a second and let you all know about an experience I had with a company called NXS MotorSports. I purchased a simple ball and spring manual boost controller from them about a year ago, and a couple months ago, I noticed that the spring was catching on the threads inside the controller housing and messing up my boost. Well, I went back to their website to look for an upgraded part and noticed they offer a lifetime warranty on all of their boost controllers. I, of course, was skeptical at first, but decided to contact them anyway. Anyhoo, to make a long story short not only did they honor the warranty and offer to ship out a new controller no questions asked, they also gave me a HUGE discount on their upgraded CNC machined boost controller. I was speaking with a gentleman named Phil and he was one of the most helpful, honest and prompt people I have ever dealt with. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for a new boost controller. You can find them on eBay or here: NXS MotorSports Have a wonderful Capri day!
///Tony aka Bubba Gumpshrimp\\\

///'92 Plasti-Dipped XR2\\\