TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: NXS MotorSports Review  (Read 2935 times)

tonlaw71

• Administrator
    • 1992 XR2 and a 2013 Nissan Juke
NXS MotorSports Review
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:29:00 AM »

Hey fellow Capri freaks!! I just want to take a second and let you all know about an experience I had with a company called NXS MotorSports. I purchased a simple ball and spring manual boost controller from them about a year ago, and a couple months ago, I noticed that the spring was catching on the threads inside the controller housing and messing up my boost. Well, I went back to their website to look for an upgraded part and noticed they offer a lifetime warranty on all of their boost controllers. I, of course, was skeptical at first, but decided to contact them anyway. Anyhoo, to make a long story short not only did they honor the warranty and offer to ship out a new controller no questions asked, they also gave me a HUGE discount on their upgraded CNC machined boost controller. I was speaking with a gentleman named Phil and he was one of the most helpful, honest and prompt people I have ever dealt with. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for a new boost controller. You can find them on eBay or here: NXS MotorSports Have a wonderful Capri day!
///Tony aka Bubba Gumpshrimp\\\

///'92 Plasti-Dipped XR2\\\