TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: NEWSSSSS  (Read 4111 times)

Yuri

• Old-Timer
NEWSSSSS
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 01:28:00 AM »

yes, the 3000GT and the Capri use H4666 sealed beam lights. May I suggest Sylvania Silverstars? They make night driving great.

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
NEWSSSSS
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 11:13:00 AM »

Hey Guys! They might be worth a try, but they use H4 bulbs; not HID. Hey Yuri, do you have the silverstars in one of your cars?  Gus

D22A

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSZAQnluDNk&feature=related
NEWSSSSS
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »

I looked capris  springs and shocks then i looked 93 civic  and size of the springs ara olmoust  same  I thinking to buy  groung control colivers  and they cost $45 with shiping much chiper then  capris
i do not drive capri enymore but i am still here and not going anywhere  
1996 MT 3000GT LS
1993 CAPRI n/a

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
NEWSSSSS
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 02:18:00 PM »

Hey D!  You're playing with fire when things are almost. Especially in suspension pieces, if it's not right don't do it.  Gus

D22A

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSZAQnluDNk&feature=related
NEWSSSSS
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 02:29:00 PM »

ok, my cars oil pressure was very low and i chainged my oil filter only oil filter and pressure is great  when I push the gas   oil pressure gos more then 75% up,  if ou have problems   with oil pressure you shude change oil and oil filter and thei is uther filter 1 inch biger from mazda 626 engines

The part number for these are Carquest # 85356 or Fram # PH7317. This filter has the exact same specifications as ours except that it is 1" longer.This means more cleaning power for our hi-revving engines. My engine still held only 4 qts of oil after installing the new filter. Hope this helpful
i do not drive capri enymore but i am still here and not going anywhere  
1996 MT 3000GT LS
1993 CAPRI n/a