Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Aftermarket

RocketFlow VAF Adapters!

(1/6) > >>

Rocketman:
Another new product in the Rocketman lineup!

RocketFlow VAF Adapters!

These adapters provide a smooth transition between the square VAF port and a 3"ID round so you can bolt on your favorite cone filter, or run custom piping for a fenderwell intake. These fit the XR2 VAF - but may also fit the N/A, I will check.

The cheap eBay adapters fit like crap (seen in the background) they have a round hole directly on the square port. This leaves an abrupt transition which is terrible for good airflow.

These are SOLID cast aluminum adapters, made by ME in the USA! (no cheap chinese crap here)

Asking $50 INCLUDING shipping to the lower 48. No gasket included, you can use gasket-maker or seal with a *thin* bead of RTV.

email me rocketman[AT]werbatfik.com for ordering info!

Heavensheros:
is there anyway the newer made ones will have a cleaner outside look and smoother back plate, looks like the two halves are not aligned, but ill take one, i get paycheck tomorrow ill let you know!

Rocketman:
There is only a very small misalignment on that one that I will be correcting before more are made.

I can grind one a bit smoother for you if you want

cj cooley:
rocketman, do you think you might work up a version for the na capri? I know people have said that dosen't benefit the na as much as the turbo but i have been tinkering and think it definitely make a difference. Just the exhaust that i have opened up has made a major change in the get up and go! I am working through the same mods that I have always started with to improve my rides on land and water. Let me know what you think! also, what are you casting with? I make my living lately by salvaging(mostly copper and aluminum) and I could keep my eye out for high grade aluminum for you. Last year I recycled near 5 tons of it!

Rocketman:
These might fit the N/A no problem - im trying to get ahold of one to find out. Either way I could probably come up with something for it if this doesnt work.

I have hundreds of pounds of aluminum here, I usually cast a high silicon AL, near A356 spec. I dont go through it fast with parts like these lol, but thanks!

I am however on the lookout for yellow brass & bronze, if you come across any I'm certainly interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version